Crumbled paneer-1 cup
Potato-1, mashed (optional)
Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2tsp
Chaat masala-1/2 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Cilantro- a few sprigs
1. Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan and fry onions along with ginger-garlic paste till the raw smell is gone.
2. Add cumin powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and chaat masala powder and fry for a minute. Add paneer and mashed potato along with salt and mix well. Add cilantro and fry till the mixture is almost dry. Let it cool.
3. Cut the sides of the bread. Dip each bread in water for a second and then carefully press the water out of bread using both palms. Put the filling in the center of the bread and bring edges together. Make sure it is sealed nicely. Repeat that with remaining slices and keep the rolls aside.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and deep fry the rolls till they are crispy and golden brown in color.
5. Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
* if you like spicy stuff then you can do green chillies to the mixture.