Vegetables- Onions, Carrots, Beans, Cabbage and green peppers- cut into thin strips
Soya sauce-2 tbsp.
White pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Boil noodles according to instructions given on the package. Drain and put some oil on noodles and gently mix. Let them stay in the colander.
- Make a paste of red chillies and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the veggies. When they become soft add salt, pepper powder, red chilli paste, Soya sauce and Vinegar and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Now add noodles and mix nicely with the above mixture and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- In the red chilli paste, you can add green chillies instead of red chillies.
- If you want sweet and tangy flavor for your noodles then you can add a little bit of tomato ketchup.