Tortilla or roti:1
Carrots- 2, peeled and grated
Onion-1,cut into small chunks
Cheese- 2 slices
Pepper or red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a kadai and fry onions and carrots with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the quesedilla maker.
3. Meanwhile put tortilla on a plate and spread curry on one side and put cheese on top of the curry. Then fold the tortilla and seal the edges.
4. Put it in the quesedilla maker and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Let it cool down and then serve with ketchup.
1. If you don't have quesedilla maker you can make it on the tawa.
2. No need to put butter or extra oil while cooking it in quesedilla maker. The oil in the curry is enough to make it crunchy.