Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Amchur powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Take off the sides of bread and keep them aside.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds. When they start splattering add onions and fry along with ginger garlic paste.
- When they turn pink add the boiled potato cubes and fry. Add salt, red chilli powder, Amchur powder and garam masala powder and fry. In the end mash the potato a little with the back of spoon. Turn off the stove and let it cool.
- After the mixture cools off make balls and keep aside.
- Take water in a bowl. Dip the bread in it and squeeze water from the bread and put the potato ball in the bread and close the sides. Do this with all the slices and keep them aside for 5 mins.
- Heat oil and deep fry the bread rolls. Serve with ketchup.
- You can add more vegetables to the potato curry. Mostly we eat these as snack during tea time but sometimes I make them for breakfast as well. It nice and crunchy and very filling.