Cilantro- few sprigs
Ginger-Garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon-1/2 inch stick
Poppy seeds-1 tsp
Coriander seeds-2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Cut one onion into small pieces.
- Grind the other onion, tomatoes, cilantro, ginger-garlic paste,cloves,cinnamon,poppy seeds and coconut into a paste.
- Heat oil and fry onions and cauliflower till cauliflower becomes soft. Add the ground masala and fry till oil leaves the sides and raw smell is gone.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and fry for a minute.
- Add a cup of water and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Serve with Roti, Naan, Poori, Pulav or just plain basmati rice.