Veggie Sandwich





Ingredients:

Bread slices-2
Butter
Cucumber-1/2 ,grated
Onion- 1/2 ,chopped fine
Tomato-1/2 chopped fine
Salt
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Amchur powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Cheese slice-1

Procedure:

1. Remove edges of the bread and apply butter to them only on one side.
2. Mix all veggies with salt, pepper,amchur powder and garam masala powder.
3. Put one slice of bread in the toaster/sandwich maker with buttered side up.
4. Spread the veggie mixture on it and put cheese slice on it. Now cover it with the other slice of bread with buttered side down.


My daughter helped me make it by putting all veggies after I cut them in a cup so that I can mix them with masala and then she put cheese slice on the sandwich. So she wanted me to take a picture of her with it. Here is my little chef.



Comments