Filter coffee


This is my energy drink. My day starts with the lovely aroma of the coffee that is brewing. My friends and family whenever they come home, the first question they ask is 'do you have coffee decocotion ready? 'Makes me feel little proud of myself cause I thought I can never make coffee like my mom. It still doesn't taste like her. Miss you mom.

Anyways here goes the recipe. I use coffee maker to maks decoction instead of the traditional coffee filter that is used in India.

For decoction:
Coffee powder- 2 tbsp ( I use Bru Green label. When I go to India my Father-in-law gets coffee grinded specially and bring it for me from a shop called coffee day. That is soooooo good)
Water-2 cups

For coffee:
Milk-1/2 cup
Decoction:-1/4 cup
Sugar-1 to 2 tsp

Procedure:

1. Make decoction using the coffee maker.( follow the instructions that comes with the product manual)
2. In a cup first add decoction and then milk. Then add sugar and heat it on the stove or microwave.
3. I like it mild. But if you want strong coffee then you can add more decoction.





Comments